The Human Relations Commission is made up of leaders from a wide range of community organizations offering a variety of services, advocacy and information.
- Homeless Solutions: Shelter, Services, Supportive Housing
- Cornerstone Family and Morristown Neighborhood House: Support and Assistance for every age and every stage
- Platinum Minds: Educational and leadership development programs assisting boys from environmentally challenged neighborhoods.
- Black Lives Matter, Morristown: Activism, advocacy and education
- Wind of the Spirit: Immigrant Resource Center
- Visions and Pathways: Assistance, support and resources for abused and neglected children.
- National Organization for Women: Advocacy, education and activism promoting issues of gender equality and women’s and human welfare.
Our commissioners also include clergy of many faiths as well as representatives of law enforcement, academia and local government.